California Baby Calming Organic Diaper Ointment | All-Natural Baby Bottom Ointment for Sensitive Skin | Prevents Dryness, Eczema | Allergy Tested Formula | Soothing and Comfortable | 2.9oz by California Baby at Nctba. MPN: 507-2.9. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The result of California Baby's new anhydrous (water-free) formula is a rich, pure and soothing, super-elegant preservative free formula that is 49% more concentrated (at the same size and price!) with 51% fewer ingredients (less ingredients=less possibility for irritation). And most important, much-needed relief for cranky buns and stressed-out parents alike.WHAT YOU NEED: You've tried everything, from expensive pharmacy lotions to natural ointments but nothing seems to work when dealing with n
Product Description & Reviews
The result of California Baby's new anhydrous (water-free) formula is a rich, pure and soothing, super-elegant preservative free formula that is 49% more concentrated (at the same size and price!) with 51% fewer ingredients (less ingredients=less possibility for irritation). And most important, much-needed relief for cranky buns and stressed-out parents alike.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT YOU NEED: You've tried everything, from expensive pharmacy lotions to natural ointments but nothing seems to work when dealing with nasty diaper rashes? Your little one is feeling uncomfortable and cranky on a daily basis? The California Baby organic diaper cream is the perfect solution!
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This diaper rash balm is made with superior quality, organic ingredients, a specially formulated blend which contains no harsh chemicals, preservatives or artificial fragrances, being 100% safe for your baby's sensitive skin!
- ALLERGY TESTED FORMULA: Unlike similar products on the market, our baby bottom ointment is ideal for all skin types, containing no common allergens such as gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts (except coconut). With no petroleum based ingredients, this baby cream is dermatologically and chemically tested in professional FDA approved facilities.
- SOOTHING & COMFORTABLE: This all natural newborn and baby balm has amazing properties which prevent dry skin and eczema affected areas, keeping rashes and irritations at bay. Your baby will feel comfortable and relaxed, enjoying a better sleep!
- TRUSTED BRAND: California Baby makes it a rule from working only with top quality ingredients, providing superior products which are proudly blended and packaged in our own FDA certified US based facility. Our ointments and creams are animal friendly and come from sustainably grown sources!
Diaper Creams & Ointments
2 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches
Have questions about this item (507-2.9), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by California Baby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Use Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream every day to soothe, treat and prevent diaper rash. This hypoallergenic and Pediatrician-tested formula instantly forms a protective barrier on your baby's tender skin and is clinically shown to provide dia...
mpn: BabyRashBalm, ean: 0683422396793,
SOOTHING CALENDULA & HONEY BALM Instantly Calm and Soothe Baby's Skin and Skin Conditions This baby balm has been very carefully formulated to include ingredients that are known to show instant dramatic improvement in healing baby's delicate skin. Ma...
mpn: TBLove2, ean: 0812087012735,
Use this diaper ointment between diaper changes and after baths to soothe and prevent diaper rash. Contains certified organic oils to moisturize and nourish your baby’s sensitive skin and natural herbs to relieve dry skin and rashes. Can also be ...
mpn: diaper-rash-era-organics, ean: 0850241007746,
For HUGE Discounts See Images & Coupons Above! Finally, A Natural Diaper Rash Cream Without Harsh Hidden Chemicals That Actually Works! Start your baby off on the right start with all natural, non toxic skin care. Diaper rashes can be caused by bac...