Medela Supplemental Nursing System - Feeding Tube Device and Baby Feeding System for Moms and Babies Facing Special Challenges, Made Without BPA
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Medela Supplemental Nursing System - Feeding Tube Device and Baby Feeding System for Moms and Babies Facing Special Challenges, Made Without BPA by Medela at Nctba. MPN: -3482436. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Medela’s supplemental nursing system, known as our SNS, is a uniquely designed feeding tube device and baby feeding system made to provide long-term supplemental feedings at the breast. When used consistently over days and/or weeks, a hormonal mechanism is triggered that causes milk production. In addition to inducing lactation in mothers with low milk supply or other nursing challenges, the SNS can be used to assist babies who are or have been diagnosed with: Premature Special needs Latching
Product Description & Reviews
Medela’s supplemental nursing system, known as our SNS, is a uniquely designed feeding tube device and baby feeding system made to provide long-term supplemental feedings at the breast. When used consistently over days and/or weeks, a hormonal mechanism is triggered that causes milk production. In addition to inducing lactation in mothers with low milk supply or other nursing challenges, the SNS can be used to assist babies who are or have been diagnosed with: Premature Special needs Latching difficulties As both a lactation aid feeding tube and a nursing trainer, the SNS is ideal for mothers needing to supplement their feedings with their baby at the breast. Designed to stimulate breast milk supply while also motivating babies who are learning to nurse, the SNS serves several important purposes – and can even provide additional milk while breastfeeding to babies who need it most, such as premature babies, infants with special needs and cardiac defects, and babies experiencing low weight gain. What’s Included: (1) 150-mL SNS container(1) Cover(1) Neck cord(1) Valve holder(1) Attachment ring (1) Tape(3) Sets of tubing with attached valves (1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small)(1) Instructions for Use Medela’s supplemental nursing system is intended for long-term supplemental feedings and uses gravity to encourage the flow of breast milk from its container to your baby. Moms seeking a disposable, short-term solution may benefit from our Starter SNS™ (sold separately), which is a lactation aid feeding tube and baby feeding system intended for 24-hour use when short-term assistance is needed. As with every Medela product, our SNS is designed with you and your baby in mind so you can feed your little one with breast milk for as long as you choose. *QuintilesIMS ProVoice Survey; Nov – Oct 2018.
Features & Highlights
- #1 PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED BREAST PUMP BRAND*: Medela believes in the power of human milk to improve lives and outcomes; our specialty breastfeeding supplement system (known as our SNS) helps trigger milk-producing hormones in mothers.
- BABY FEEDING TUBE DEVICE FOR LONG-TERM SUPPLEMENTAL FEEDINGS AT BREAST: Made for moms and babies facing special challenges, the device keeps premature babies and babies with special needs at the breast while inducing lactation in moms with low milk supply.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW-RATE SYSTEM AND COLOR-CODED VALVES WITH TUBING: Our supplemental nursing system and nursing trainer allows mothers to control the flow of breast milk to their baby while more easily managing different feed rates.
- ADJUSTABLE NECK STRAP FOR MAXIMIZED CONVENIENCE: With an adjustable neck strap and three sets of tubing (large, medium, and small) provide a more comfortable and convenient feeding experience for parents.
- ARRIVES IN READY-TO-USE STERILE PACKAGING: Supplemental nursing system is sterile in package and, like all other Medela parts and accessories that come into contact with breast milk, is made without BPA.
Breast Pump Accessories
3.54 x 6.3 x 4.72 inches
6.26 x 2.6 x 7.64 inches
Have questions about this item (-3482436), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Medela, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Don't let your breastmilk go bad because you are away from a fridge or freezer to store your breastmilk.IntroducingMommy Knows Best Double Sided Ice Pack for Breastmilk Storage!Our double sided baby bottle cooler is designed to ensure your breastmilk...
mpn: BM110, ean: 0646498997271,
NEW IMPROVED BREAST MILK STORAGE BAGS FROM BONAFIDE BABY. More bags than the standard 50 and 100 count alternatives along with a free non-toxic marker for easier freshness tracking we've delivered on value while not sacrificing on quality and safety....
mpn: KE-R1-NA, ean: 0853852003015,
The Kiinde Keeper allows you to quickly and easily organize up to 12 storage bags of expressed breast milk by date. The Keeper’s universal design fits Kiinde Twist Pouches, as well as breast milk storage bags from all brands and of all sizes. The K...
mpn: BMSB180, ean: 0767870001390,
- PREVIOUS SOLD at major BABY store with 4.5 stars and 95% customer satisfaction rate. Tested and MEETS U.S standards requirements set by third party testing lab BV (Bureau Veritas), trusted quality! - MORE VALUE! - SAVE 24%! (42 MORE bags) at same c...